Working from home. Connecting with the world.
SERVICE 800 is looking for motivated individuals who are willing to work from home. You must be bright, personable and can articulate well verbally and in written form. You would be conducting interviews with customers who have recently had a service experience. Previous customer service experience, computer knowledge and telephone skills are mandatory.
PLEASE NOTE: In the United States, SERVICE 800 is only accepting applications from the following states: FLORIDA, MINNESOTA, TEXAS, WISCONSIN. We hope to add to this list so check back frequently for changes to eligible states.
Successful Calling Rep Applicants must provide the following:
- A personal home computer with Microsoft Windows XP or more current Operating System
- Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- A virus protection program and a firewall
- High-speed internet connection (DSL, Broadband, Cable, etc.)
- A separate, dedicated voice phone land line
- A long-distance calling provider with an approved long-distance rate as a back up to the SERVICE 800 dialing process.
- Quiet work space with no background noise
- South America, Europe and Asia applicants must be fluent in English (reading and writing ability).
- In NORTH AMERICA, you must have the ability to work 20 to 30 hours per week on consecutive days.
In SOUTH AMERICA, EUROPE and ASIA you must have the ability to work 20 hours per week during normal business hours.
If after the application process you are a qualified individual, you will be required to pass a reading comprehension evaluation and a scripting session with a facilitator. For languages other than English, candidates will be required to pass a native and English language evaluation. Candidates will also be required to pass personal credit and criminal background checks to be eligible for employment.
If you are interested in becoming a Calling Representative of SERVICE 800 Inc. please fill out the online application.